| Most viewed - Business |

James Colquhoun1045 viewsA cdv image of James Colquhoun (1841-1910) who farmed at Auchensail Farm, Cardross. It is thought that it may have been taken by a Glasgow photographer in the late 1860s. Image supplied by his great grand-daughter, Cathy Shearer.
|
|

Muirholm1045 viewsThe former Muirholm Hotel in Cardross, which was originally a private home. It lay empty for several years, and then the Co-op converted it it into a 2,000 sq ft foodstore. Photo by Stewart Noble.
|
|

Rosneath Farm1026 viewsRosneath Home Farm, built in 1801 to the design of Alexander Naysmith, served Rosneath Castle, the original home of the Campbell's. It is now on Scotland's Buildings At Risk Register. Image circa 1910.
|
|

Arrochar Hotel1024 viewsArrochar Hotel, circa 1948. Originally a coaching inn and called The Arrochar Inn, it was also the Torrance Hotel for a time.
|
|

Sowing corn1023 viewsTwo farm workers prepare to sow corn on the hillside above Loch Lomond. Image circa 1906.
|
|

Sweetie shop1011 viewsMargaret Reece is pictured outside her sweetie shop which was at the corner of Clyde Street and Maitland Street, Helensburgh, circa 1910. The sweets were made at the rear of the shop. Image supplied by her great grand-daughter Sue Taylor.
|
|

Meat delivery1007 viewsHelensburgh butcher Peter McKellar, assisted by a young boy, delivers meat to one of the Helensburgh mansions with a rhododendron-ringed drive. Image date unknown.
|
|

St Helen's Hotel, Kilcreggan1006 viewsA late 1940s image of St Helen's Hotel, Kilcreggan, which now trades as the Kilcreggan Hotel. The ornate conservatory to the left has been replaced with an extension.
|
|

Rosneath Mill1003 viewsA 1904 image of the Rosneath Mill, taken by prize-winning amateur photographer David Johnston.
|
|

John McAdam1001 viewsJohn McAdam of Callendoune Farm, Helensburgh, is pictured with his Clydesdale horse. Image, date unknown, supplied by his daughter Cathy Shearer.
|
|

Arrochar Hotel986 viewsA 1962 image of Arrochar Hotel and pier on Loch Longside, with Ben Lomond in the background. Originally a coaching inn and called The Arrochar Inn, it was also the Torrance Hotel for a time.
|
|

Arrochar Hotel985 viewsOriginally a coaching inn and called The Arrochar Inn, it was also the Torrance Hotel for a time. It has been considerably expanded and is now the Arrochar Hotel. Image circa 1925.
|
|
| 136 files on 12 page(s) |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
8 |  |
 |
 |
|