Helensburgh Heritage Trust Photo Gallery

Your online photo album


Home :: Login
Helensburgh Heritage Trust :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Home > Heritage > Welcome to the Helensburgh Heritage Trust Gallery > Places — District

TITLE  +   - 
FILE NAME  +   - 
DATE  +   - 
POSITION  +   - 
Gareloch_sunset.jpg
Gareloch sunset510 viewsAn atmospheric image of a yacht moored in the Gareloch near Rhu at sunset, circa 1951.
Glen-Fruin-cattle.jpg
Glen Fruin cattle210 viewsCows meander through Glen Fruin. Image published by Stewart Stationer, Helensburgh, circa 1918.
Glen-Fruin-from-Haul-Road-w.jpg
Glen Fruin278 viewsA view of Glen Fruin from a layby on the Haul Road across to Coulport. Image, dates unknown, supplied by Gordon Fraser.
Glenmallon.jpg
Glenmallon578 viewsThe hamlet of Glenmallon on the Loch Longside road north of Finnart. Image, date unknown, from the collection of Stella Trainor, Ontario, Canada.
Glenmallon_Tollhouse.jpg
Lochside cottage577 viewsStrone Cottage on Loch Longside, between Finnart and Arrochar, circa 1920. Image from the collection of Stella Trainor, Ontario, Canada.
Glen_Fruin2621.jpg
Glen Fruin581 viewsA trap goes down the hill towards Drumfad Farm in Glen Fruin. The picture was published by M. & J.Brown, Photographers and Miniature Painters, of West Bay Studio, Helensburgh, circa 1920.
Glen_Fruin_cattle.jpg
Glen Fruin540 viewsCattle in Glen Fruin, looking west from near the Black Bridge. Image pre-1945, but date unknown.
Glen_Fruin_cottages004.jpg
Glen Fruin cottages504 viewsTwo young girls are pictured in front of cottages in Glen Fruin in this old image published by Stewart, Stationer, Helensburgh.
Glen_Fruin_river.jpg
River Fruin418 viewsThe River Fruin running through the glen near the Black Bridge. Image date unknown.
Glen_Loin_Youth_Hostel.jpg
Glen Loin Youth Hostel506 viewsThe Glen Loin Youth Hostel, near the Succoth Burn at Arrochar, was provided for the Scottish Youth Hostels Association by a grant from the Carnegie U.K. Trustees and was opened on March 19 1932 by Sir John Clerk Maxwell. It was very popular with climbers, as it was at the foot of the 'Arrochar Alps', and was in operation from 1932 to 1950. Image circa 1939.
Glen_Luss4.jpg
Rossdhu and Glen Luss626 viewsUndated photograph from the past of Glen Luss from Inchtavannach, showing Rossdhu House, ancestral home of the Clan Colquhoun and now clubhouse for the exclusive Loch Lomond Golf Club.
Head_of_Loch_Lomond.jpg
Head of Loch Lomond485 viewsA view of the head of Loch Lomond. Image circa 1905.
220 files on 19 page(s) 8